GMS Tax & Accounting Business Training
A rare opportunity to build a new stream of income…
Earn Additional Income with a Side Business providing Tax and Accounting Services. Learn from experts in the business and rely on our support as you build and grow your book of business!
If you’re ready to invest $2,997 to start a business that is guaranteed to generate revenue quickly, then this opportunity is for you…
If you survived Grade 6 math, you may have an opportunity to build and run a side business providing accounting services – tax return filing for individuals and bookkeeping services for small businesses.
Many think accounting is one of the hardest things to learn but doing the type of work we do as accountants and service providers is not significantly more complex than Grade 6 math.
As Accountants and Service providers, we provide a significant amount of value to the public. For the most part, this value comes from knowledge gathered from many years of doing what we love. The foundation for this knowledge was several years of study which culminated in a professional designation that is globally respected.
While having an educational background in accounting and/or a professional designation is desired in this profession, it is not required to have a thriving accounting business and it is absolutely not required to provide value to your clients. What is required is the right knowledge and the right experience.
For many years, my business partner and I have been arming individuals just like you with this type of knowledge. The knowledge required to provide the kind of accounting services that are in high demand today. We’ve trained students, Canadian and Foreign-trained professionals, old and young on how to prepare and file personal and corporate tax returns, complete bookkeeping, prepare financial statements, and provide associated advisory services.
Now for the first time, we’re opening this up to the general public for a limited number of students in this beta offering with training starting in early January 2022!
Today, technology has made it easier to provide these types of services. However, there is a growing shortage of qualified professionals to serve the growing needs of clients in this business. And with the significant growth in the knowledge economy, there has never been a better opportunity to dive into this business.
Who is this for?
- If you’re looking to earn additional income running a side business or a full-time business, then this opportunity is for you.
What qualification is required?
- Above all, motivation and a keen interest in serving clients is the ultimate qualification required.
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- Commitment to finish the 8-week long program.
- Basic knowledge in accounting and tax is helpful but not required. The main reason we’re running this program is to transfer that knowledge to you!
What potential Revenues can you generate from this business?
- Our pricing recommendation for a personal tax return preparation is a minimum of $125 to $500 per tax return; for bookkeeping services for a small business is a minimum of $250 per month; and for consultation a minimum of $85 per hour.
- With these fees, you can estimate the potential revenues based on the number of clients you have.
- And you will be ready to start generating revenue in the upcoming tax season starting in March/April 2022!
What’s the nature of the training and how long is the training?
Running an accounting business can include a number of services. For this offering, we have structured this into 3 initial phases or service offerings. Each phase of the training will run for 8 weeks:
- Phase 1 – Personal Tax Return Preparation and Advisory Services: Starts in January 2022
- Phase 2 – Bookkeeping Services for Small Businesses: Starts in June 2022
- Phase 3 – Corporate Tax Return Preparation and Advisory Services: Starts in October 2022
What’s the content of the training?
Since this is a Beta offering, the content is still under development. However, one of the things that will differentiate this training from other business opportunities in the market is that the training will provide hands-on practical experience from Week 1! In other words, you will walk away with both theoretical and practical knowledge using the tools we are currently using in our business to deliver these services to clients.
In general, here is an overview of what you can expect in the content for each phase:
- Theoretical knowledge for each service delivery
- Reinforcement of this knowledge with practical examples, including working on actual files while you’re learning
- Weekly quizzes to further reinforce your knowledge of what you’re learning
- How to structure and register your business for tax efficiency
- How to sell your services from Week 1
- Practical ways to market your services and to start growing a database of potential clients
- Weekly group coaching services to help you deal with roadblocks
- All training will be recorded for reference
- Exclusive access to an online community with others in the program and with our team
What does success look like?
- Completing and obtaining the minimum mark required to pass the quiz each week
- Getting your first paid client
- Growing in your knowledge and confidence each day
What kind of ongoing support can I get to start, run and grow this business?
During the 8-week program for each phase, you can expect to get:
- Weekly group coaching from our team to help you deal with roadblocks with the training content
- Exclusive access to an online community with others in the program and with our team
Following the 8-week program, you can subscribe for additional support from us as you start and run your business for a monthly fee. The nature of this support will include:
- Sharing in the tools and software we use in delivering these services to reduce your business costs
- Exclusive membership in the GMS Accountants Network where we will offer ongoing coaching support and access to an online community
- Periodic training (at least quarterly) for your continued professional development
What is the time commitment?
- Expect to commit 10 to 20 hours per week to really master the material and reinforce your knowledge with the practical application of what you’re learning. If you have some basic knowledge your time commitment may be lower.
What’s the cost of the training?
- $2,997 for Phase 1 – Personal Tax Return Preparation and Advisory Services: Starts in January 2022
- $2,997 for Phase 2 – Bookkeeping Services for Small Businesses: Starts in June 2022
- $4,997 for Phase 3 – Corporate Tax Return Preparation and Advisory Services: Starts in October 2022
Note that if you enroll in Phase 1 on or before Dec 17, 2021, you will get a $500 discount for Phase 2 and another $500 discount for Phase 3. This is a SPECIAL PROMOTION that may not be available in the future.
When does this offer close?
- This offer will close on December 31, 2021. You must submit your application no later than December 31, 2021, for the opportunity to be enrolled in this training starting the week of January 10, 2022.
Are there any guarantees?
- Each week, we will have a milestone document for you to complete as you go through the training.
- We guarantee that if you successfully complete all the quizzes and all your weekly training milestone requirements, you will generate at least $3,000 in gross revenues before the end of 2022. In fact, you may generate this before the end of the personal tax filing season in June 2022.
- And if after you have successfully completed the quizzes and the milestone documents as required following our verification and you don’t generate at least $3,000 in gross revenue by December 2022, we will refund 100% of your fees. However, to qualify for this refund, you must also subscribe to our monthly support program estimated at $97 per month following your training. This monthly support program is an essential component of guaranteeing your success in this business.
What’s the worst-case scenario?
- Your worst-case scenario is an out-of-pocket cost of what you’ve paid for the training including an estimate of the value of your time
- However, part of this may be offset with our guarantee, if you qualify
- In addition, since you will be walking away with new knowledge following the training, knowledge that is potentially worth a lot more than your out-of-pocket costs, your worst-case scenario may potentially be a best-case scenario!
How can I apply?
- Since this is a very limited beta launch for only 5 to a maximum of 10 students, we are asking all interested students to apply using this short form: https://forms.gle/cYJ7ju5VrMSGii1D6
What’s the selection process?
- We will review all applications.
- We may potentially schedule a quick 15-minute call with you if required.
- A decision on your acceptance into the program will be made within a week following your application.
Other Frequently Asked Questions
Below are the commonly asked questions. However, if you have any unanswered questions kindly email [email protected] with your question. We will constantly update this with new frequently asked questions:
Will this work for me?
If you have the commitment to put in the work, the drive to learn a new skill, and the desire to serve others for a fee, then this will work for you. You will go through a proven process that we are currently using in our business to deliver the same service we will teach you.
Is this a risky venture?
This is a business and there is risk in venturing into any business. However, there are ways you can mitigate your business risk. For this program, the guarantee we offer can help mitigate risks, and following our proven process during the training will help reduce or eliminate the risk associated with running this as a side business or full-time business.
How can I succeed when I don’t have any accounting or tax experience?
As noted, accounting or tax experience is not required to succeed in this business venture. What is required is motivation to learn new things, commitment to finish the training program, a keen interest to serve people, and discipline to implement what you’re learning. You will succeed by learning from us and by following the proven process we will share with you. Accounting or taxes is not overly complex. At the end of the day, they are based on rules, laws, etc. and we will break down all of the relevant pieces in chunks that can be understood during the training.
How soon can I start generating revenue from this program?
You can start generating revenue as soon as a month following the completion of the program. In fact, it is possible to start generating revenue prior to completing the 8-weeks training program.
Where will my revenue come from if I have zero clients going into this program?
Good question. Your revenue will come from your sales and marketing effort which we will put in place starting as early as week 2 of the program. Also, note that we run an active and growing accounting and tax practice and we will also be a source of business for you. In fact, we may be one of your most reliable clients! So, with this program, you’re guaranteed to earn revenue even if your marketing effort is not yielding early results.
Can I learn enough in 8 weeks to be in a position to help others with no prior experience?
Research has shown over and over again that you only need to know 3% more than others in a particular subject area to be in a position to help them. Since our program is intentionally designed with both theoretical knowledge and practical experience, you will be ready with way more knowledge to help those seeking your newly acquired professional services in this area. You don’t need to know it all. You only need to know 3% more than your clients. And remember, you have the support of our team and the community you can tap into to close any knowledge gap as part of this program.